Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fun and Gratefulness


Hi again,

Yesterday the Kingdom Hiker's and myself went to a pool at a hotel. We had a lot of fun! After we did that we came home and the guys stayed the night and I taught them how to play monopoly. Nellie played too. They caught on very fast. We played it for about 4 hours!

Then today Abba, Amma, Yashana, and I went to watch Tamasha perform in a talent show. When we got there we where treated like guest of honor. The guy who was in charge of the event, had us move us move up to the front row on cushioned seats. He then introduced us and thanked Tamasha for bringing us.

After that we went to kokeb and met an english woman. She was a teacher in Nakuru.

Then we went to this family, Petranilla knew, to give their daughter a send off party before she went to collage. They were extremely grateful that we came. First everyone introduced themselves. Then Abba and the families pastor prayed over the girl who was going. Then they fed us and played their eldest daughter's wedding DVD. (side note: when I watched their wedding I noticed that they did A LOT of dancing! It was so full of life and they said that was their tradition). Then they did a photo shoot with us. The father prayed one more time and then we said our good bye.

Very full weekend......SO FAR!

We still are going to Georges Village, where his parents live, this Monday!

God is so good to me and us even though I mess up ALOT! I'm grateful for my day :)

learning alot, making new friends and having alot of fun!

please pray for us here that we will have a very good last three weeks!

p.s. sorry again to all you grammar nuts. this email probably drove you crazy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment