Thursday, August 4, 2011

Soccer and Work Day

Well, today was very productive.

This morning, after breakfast, I went and kicked around a soccer ball with Simon and a whole bunch of little kids from around the neighborhood. They where so excited to come and play with us.

After lunch Abba, Doug, George, Simon, Lyde, Gideon, Kenford, and I went to the tent to extend it.
After hours of good work, we now have our structure. We where able to extend the tent by 10 ft. :) !!!!

Here is some video I took while we were constructing it.


When we where pulling through George's gate, to his house, we where swarmed by my little soccer friends from this morning. I promised them I would come and play with them tommorow.

At the bible study, afterwards, Abba talked about being in Christ and how death cannot touch you if you are in Christ.


1 comment:

  1. How fun, I remember those sweet kids with their stick hands wanting "sweeties" and soccer Keep the blogs coming they are so interesting

    ReplyDelete