Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hiking and Vision





No more jet lag :)


Yesterday, Aug. 1st, I got to spend time with the Kingdom Hikers. We went hiking up a tall hill, called Menegai, with some caves on it. We picked up some drinks and snacks along the way for the voyage at woolmat.
the voyage was filled with plenty of laughs, stares, and "Muzungu, buy me sweety". When we got to the top you could see all of Nakuru and beyond. Then if you turned around you could see where the crater is. It was lots of fun getting to do that with them, It reminded me alot of the trips I go on with the messengers.

Today was a pretty neat day.....

For a while now I have been burdening myself with things that I shouldn't be. So this morning, when I woke up, I went and talked to Abba. After we were done talking I felt peace. He then gave me assignments, for the day, to help me pay attention to others. (sorry for the bad grammar, writing was never my forte). I don't know what else to say about all that so.....moving on.

The youth here is getting ready for the talent show. Some of them and I went to the church so they could practice their dance routine. I must, say they are pretty good dancers :)

sorry for the sloppy blog :(
will try harder next time.....

Brandon :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Post Brandon! Kudos on the great pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete