Tuesday, July 26, 2011

So far so good :)

Hi,

So far everything has been running smooth. I did forget my camera in Memphis when I borded :(
When I realized I didn't have it I asked the flight attendant if I could run back in and get it. I got out of the plane ran to the lobby door and right when I was going through the door the lady in the lobby said I couldn't get back in and that she was shutting the door. I begged her but she would not give in :( So I sulked myself back to my chair and lo and behold my camera was sitting there. Someone grabbed it that was sitting near us in the lobby and gave it to Tara and she was calling after me when I was leaving the plane. I was about to cry but kept my composure :P sweet relief. But for some it was comic relief. :)


4 comments:

  1. That is God looking out for you Brandon. Have a wonderful time full of the many adventures he has for all of you in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! SO glad that camera is still with you!
    Great small post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started reading this, feeling all sad at first that you left your camera, oh no. But thankfully the story had a very good ending. Soooo glad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandon - you know I love you!! AND that you wore that camera on your shoulder almost the entire rest of the trip! <3 Tara

    ReplyDelete